Intro to Multi Pitch Climbing
Who's it for?
It is designed for those wanting to build upon their existing lead climbing skills so that they can start climbing multi pitch routes independently. It is ideal for those who have done our Learn to Lead Course or those who have experience of leading single pitch climbs.
Based in Snowdonia National Park over the two days of this course we'll cover the following skills:
- Equipment Selection for Multi Pitch Routes.
- Crag & Route Selection- including Guidebook Interpretation
- Development of your Single Pitch Route finding skills & applying them to the Multi Pitch Environment
- Constructing Multi Pitch Belays
- Stance Management & changeovers
- Problem Avoidance
- How to set up, and manage, Retrievable Abseils.
All safety equipment, including rock shoes are provided free of charge.
Snowdonia National Park
This course is run at a maximum ratio of 1:2 (one instructor to 2 clients) so that learning can be tailored and optimized to each individual.
£190 per person
If you'd prefer a private course then our private guiding option could be right for you.
This course is delivered on an on demand basis, as such please let us know which dates you would like to attend on and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To make a booking please contact us to check the availability of your preferred course dates and we'll then get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like some more information about this course, or if you have any questions regarding it, then please feel free to contact us by clicking here.