Who's it for?
This course is best suited to those who have experience of grade 1 scrambles and want to learn the skills required to tackle grade 1 ,2 or 3 scrambles.
On this 2 day course we will cover all of the the necessary skills needed to be able to independently tackle scrambles of grade 2 or 3. Skill and techniques covered include:
- Interpreting Weather Forecast, Route Selection & Planning
- Ropework for Scrambling- tying in, and coiling a rope.
- Anchor Selection & Belaying
- Basic Gear Placement- using slings and basic rock gear
- Guidebook Interpretation & route Finding Skills
- Movement Skills- coaching to enhance your movement on Grade 2/3 terrain
All of the necessary safety equipment is provided free of charge.
Snowdonia National Park
£190 per person
If you'd prefer a private course then our private guiding option could be right for you.
This course is delivered on an on demand basis, as such please let us know which dates you would like to attend on and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To make a booking please contact us to check the availability of your preferred course dates and we'll then get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like some more information about this course, or if you have any questions regarding it, then please feel free to contact us by clicking here.